- Identity and Access Management provides controls for assured identities and access management.
- Data Loss Prevention monitoring, protecting and verifying the security of data at rest, in motion and in use in the cloud and on-premises.
- Web Security real-time protection offered either on-premise through software/appliance installation or via the cloud by proxying or redirecting web traffic to the cloud provider.
- E-mail Security provide control over inbound and outbound e-mail, thereby protecting the organization from phishing and malicious attachments, enforcing corporate policies such as acceptable use and spam and providing
business continuity options.
- Security Assessments audits of cloud services or assessments of on-premises systems based on industry standards.
- Intrusion Management the process of using pattern recognition to detect and react to statistically unusual events.
- Security Information and Event Management systems accept log and event information.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery are the measures designed and implemented to ensure operational resiliency in the event of any service interruptions.